Literary Magazine Illuminations
- Illuminations is an annual publication with submissions accepted year-round.
- May 31st: The deadline for submissions for the next volume.
- Early Fall Semester: The Editorial Team reviews all submissions and chooses those bound for publication. Contributors receive news on the status of their submissions.
- Fall-Early Spring Semester: The graphic designer prepares the copy for publication and forwards it to the printer.
- Mid-Spring Semester: The new volume is published and distributed.
The content of this magazine does not necessarily reflect the views of the Editorial Team or the Arts and Sciences Division of Southeast Community College. The content reflects student, faculty, and staff work without censorship by the Editorial Team.