Make a Payment
Login to your Student Account to view your current charges. You have the following options to pay your bill:
- Online Payment
Online payments are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The process to pay online is:
- Login to The Hub
- Select WebAdvisor
- Expand the option and select WebAdvisor for Students
- Select Student Financial Information
- Select View Account and Make Payment
- Select Proceed to Processor
- Pay in Person
You can pay in person using cash, check* or credit/debit card at any of our campuses at the Student Accounts Office.
- Beatrice – located in the Welcome Center at the Kennedy Building
- Lincoln – located at 8800 O Street Campus
- Milford – located in the Eicher Technical Center
- Pay by Phone
Payments can be made over the phone by calling 402-437-2669 between the hours of 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday-Friday. The following payment methods are accepted over the phone:
- Debit Card**
- Credit Card
- American Express
Payments can be mailed to any campus location to the attention of Student Accounts. Please include your student ID number to ensure payment is applied to the correct account.
- Payment Plan
Another payment option available to you is to enroll in our Tuition Payment Plan through Nelnet. The tuition payment plan breaks down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are $30 per term and it’s easy to enroll.
* The College will charge $30 for every insufficient fund check.
**If your debit card payment is denied, contact your bank to make sure you have not exceeded your daily/transaction limit.