If you are in crisis, call the 24/7 National Suicide Prevention2 Lifeline: 988 suicidepreventionlifeline.org
What is CAPS?
Counseling Assistance Program for Students.
- Flexible Appointments: Day and Evening Times Available
- Accessible Services
- Free for SCC Students
SCC students enrolled in a credit course.
- There is no additional cost for counseling at SCC.
- Each student can receive up to 15 individual counseling sessions and/or 10 group counseling sessions each academic year.
We provide free and confidential help to enrolled SCC students for a variety of experiences, including:
- Body Image
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Use
- Mental health is important for all students
- Investing in your mental health improves performance, attendance, retention and long-term success
- CAPS increases campus and community support networks